Sunday, August 3, 2008

Team Edward!


Ok so call me crazy! I went to our local Barnes and Noble book stores Breaking Dawn party! It peaked my interest to see what the kids were up to. But also I really wanted to buy the book at midnight and get started on reading it right away. I had been preparing myself for a few days. I re read some of the last book to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything! I can't believe I am saying all this. The kids were great and I was surrounded a couple of hundred girls eager to get the book as soon as they could. A few were dressed up as Vultori characters. I even saw one Mom with bite marks on her neck! OK I didn't go that far!
During the day I watched the web cast of Stephanie Meyers concert that she had and it had a fun interview of her also. I did like some of the songs that she had picked to go with the book characters.
Well I am finished with the book. Gary is very glad to have me back with the living again. I would have gotten done sooner, but I had to be a Mom for a while and feed the kids. I hate that food thing. I wish we could just take a pill and be done with it.
I like the book and think she did a great job with it! I am glad to hear that it will not be the last yet. But she is taking a break from it. She does a great job letting you get sucked into a great story. It is not for everyone. Either you like it or you don't. I thought it was great and will probly re-read it again soon.
GO TEAM EDWARD! But I do love Jacob also!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

I can't believe you are done! you must not have done anything all weekend! I'm jealous!