Monday, September 1, 2008

Black Berries



I had a great Sunday Morning at church and came home had a little lunch and a nap! How perfect is that. Then I looked out the window and saw the sunshine come out! Yes! What to do to make it even more perfect! Go Blackberry picking with the boys. So we went to our neighborhood park witch has some powerline trails and they make the perfect blackberry picking place. Lots of little hills so the water collects at the bottom of the dips and the black berrries get really big and juicy! This is the first berries of the season. I am glad to see that we have more to look forward to.



I am going to make my little individual pies today. For my family out of town, you should come and visit me and I will share the berries with you!




I think Steve is coming next week. Maybe I will send some home with him if anyone wants any.