Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What am I doing? A blog?




OK I will start out slow. I am doing this so I can better keep track of my life and hopefully journal about my family and the things we do, that make our life ours. It might be a little boring blog. It will mostly be for my benefit. Sorry to all who want to read it for amusement, all though it might be amusing to some. But trust me my life is no that exciting. If bad grammar and bad spelling really bug you, sorry I don't do it on purpose! Please don't judge! I try.

Today was my birthday (42), what a good day to start a new thing. It will be easy to keep track of this way. Andrew was sick today still. So day two staying home from work and being distracted all day. But It was kind of nice to stay home and take care of my cute little boy. Seven is such a great age! He loves me and is so happy be with me. I get such a kick out of him. He is home with strep throat and is on medication. He is not contagious tomorrow, but his ears are all plugged up and not feeling the best yet. So Gary is going to watch out for him tomorrow. That's what happens when Mommy starts working again. I am so lucky that I get to stay home with him when I need to easily. I can even take him with me to work and he can hang out with me and watch movies in my tiny office. I should take a photo and post it of my office.

Vincent has started a blog on our back yard being re landscaped. He is really excited about it. Who am I to tell him not to. It is writing on his own! Wow amazing. His spelling and grammar are terrible! Probably does not fall to far from the tree. I am terrible. Yikes... Vincent blog is theyardvincent.blogspot.com. We sent out an email to everyone to see it. He is really excited that he got 10 hits already! Not everyone can figure out how to leave comments. It is kind of tricky.

Back to work tomorrow so we can pay for the new backyard. I am really excited to see how it turns out. My month is going OK, not as many deals as I would like, but they are starting to come in regular. I have been doing Reverse Mortgages for a year now for Wells Fargo. It has gone so fast! Hard to believe. I still feel like I don't know everything yet. I do love talking to so many different people. I can really change there life and make it for the better! That is the great part of it.

Wish me luck on this new blog part of my life.........................I will try and figure out how to do photos next!

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

good job! i am so excited you are doing a blog... you will enjoy it. you will start thinking all the time "i could put this on my blog!" it gives you a new perspective on things...

Linda M. said...

Hi Julie, nice blog! Vincent did a great job on his too. I love your yard. It was good to see you last night, enjoy your purse!!