Sunday, May 18, 2008

Survivor Audition!

Ok call me crazy!!........I like to watch Survivor and saw that they were having open auditions in Seattle this weekend! Yikes.....I went for it! So last night I had Vincent help me and I made a 3 minute video to bring and printed out the application then printed a photo of my self. I decided to skip church and go to Lakewood which is about an hour away for the auditions. I was expecting to see tons of people there. I got there about 10am and there were only about 50 people there. So I set up my folding chair and got out my cooler of cold pop and snacks and filled out my application. I figured I had a long wait ahead of me. I found out that I did not need my video tape for this audition. Oh well at least I got some practice saying what I wanted to say. For the open auditions we are given 1 minute to talk and they video tape it. That is the whole audition! I thought about leaving but I was there so I decided to go this route. I did my taping at around 2:30pm. A long wait for 1 minute. Lots of crazy people auditioning. I don't think it will be hard to fill that slot. So hopefully I will be picked for the conservative spot. It would be fun to be on the show. It's worth a try. I was very nervous. A minute goes pretty slow when you have a camera pointing at you. I had tons of things to say. I think I said only half of them.


I will keep you posted on what happens next. Probly nothing. But at least I can say that I gave it a try.


Hey Scott! Congratulations! You are awesome for graduating! I am very proud of you. Sorry I could not come to your a party! It sounds like your wife put on a great party! Go Jenn! You are going to do a great job at Dental School! We love you!


PS I know my grammar is very bad. I write like a speak. So try not to read it as a written document. Thanks!


1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

How fun. I don't think I could do that... it looks way too hard. good luck!