Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Roof!

A New Roof!

Well this is not the most exciting thing to spend a lot of money on. Being a responsible adult is not always fun. Of course when they got started they ended up replacing most of the plywood. Ugh...But it turned out great. I love the type of shingles we picked out. Last time we got a new roof it was 20 years ago. We put it on our selves. We even had the Missionaries help us nail in the shingles. 
I am glad we had Trevor Bean to help us out with the roof. 












So glad we are done. Now we don't have to worry about the roof getting done anymore. 

Yeah!  

1 comment:

Herb Koguchi said...

It is exciting to wait for your roof to be completed. Actually, I'm sometime anxious. LOL, seriously. Hmm...for a roof that lasted for 20 years, my wild guess would be a metal roof. May I ask, what your roof was 20 years ago? Judging by the pictures, that type of roof looks like asphalt.