Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day Cards

I helped the girls make some cute video cards for Mothers Day. I just love how they turned out. The girls are so dang cute!  I had to post this. I hope the Mom's don't mind. The flowers are on the side of my house. They have grown really big this year. They smell like Root Beer. Spring is great!

I could never get my boys to pose outside next to the flowers.....I love my nieces. I can get my girl fix. I even braided Natalie's hair for the photos.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow




Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital greeting

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Best. Mother's. Day. Present. EVER!So very sweet of you.