Friday, July 2, 2010

Utah Road Trip

Here are some additional photos of the trip to Utah. Allison posted alot so I will try not to repeat those. It was a great trip and so fun to be together will all my siblings! Love it!

Westra clan.

Cute boys!
Andrew-Brendon-Dallin-Spencer-Vincent

Vincent looking so grown up!

Wow- What a cute Gary!

The Reception at Todd's house. I loved this kid and the sparkler!

The happy couple!
Rebekah and David Westra!

Our awesome condo in Park City. We had a 3 bedroom unit. It had a loft and everything. Plus 4 full bathrooms- washer and dryer-We were set!




The outside of the condo. It must be great in the winter. Right next to a ski lift to the slopes. Fun!
Some photos of the car road trip to Utah. I slept most of the way. Gary would not let me drive. I have driven the trip 3 times by myself. But he thinks he is better at it. Oh well... I'm not complaining. I enjoyed kicking back with Andrew.
We took Tiffany and Natalie home with us. They were really great in the car. We all had a good time together. :-) Well as much as you can in a long car ride. It takes about 14 hours one way.

Vincent in the front passenger seat. He can't wait to be driving next year.




No comments: