Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soccer- Airsoft Guns-Hand update :-)

Gary is back to playing soccer!
Yeah- he had to take some time off when he tore his Achilles and his soleus muscle. That was two years ago. He was young back then. Now he says he is a leaner and meaner. He is playing for an over 40's team. They have lot of fun. But the guys forget they can't stop as fast as they used to. They push and shove each other alot. Some like to argue with the refs. Funny how they all know so much more than the refs.

The guys come off the field looking like they are going to have a heart attack and all sweaty! But they all love the game and I am glad they are having fun!
Go Gary!




Vincent had money that was burning a hole in his pocket. He is also very bored. I mean we have been home a week and there is nothing to do.
So Vincent decided to buy some new Air Soft Guns! He even let Andrew play with him. They set up target all over the yard and have been having a blast. I do have little pellets all over the yard. They say they are biodegradable- We will see.

Brotherly love!

Mom wanted an update on my hand.
It looks like I have leprosy. All my skin is pealing off. It looks terrible! I have a bunch of burn sore spots where there were creases from pruning my hand with vinegar. Every time I use my hand to pick up something heavy I feel like my skin is sliding off. When I do dishes I use rubber gloves. That helps. But the doctor says to let it be out in the open and use some silver cream stuff. I have some left over from my face acid burn last month. ( The deck stripping accident)

My middle finger is a little infected and still a little swollen. My skin is so dry and lose and wrinkly.


I am not sure why I have blood blisters by my fingertips. The do hurt a little when I press on them. But it does not hurt too much.

No comments: