Friday, July 2, 2010

Great Girls Night!

Krisse and I went to "Kooza"! It is at Marymoor park right now. It was super fun and a surprise!



This was my favorite act. They were really crazy. I was worried the whole time they were going to fall off. I would hate to be their mother! Way stressful!

Twilight- Eclipse
Last minute decision to go and see the new Twilight movie. I love to go to a certain theater- But it is very popular. I think everyone decided to see the midnight show at this theater. We had Gary buy us tickets from the home computer while we were at the Circus show. So we got there about 11:30pm. There were people lined up all over the place. They had about 4 different groups stashed everywhere. We were the last group and they put us in the parking garage! Can you believe it! Some of the girls had been in line all day. Crazy! Then they let us into the theater in small groups and filled up the theaters as they went. I think they had about 10 rooms filled up with teenage girls and middle aged women. We did see a few men. But they looked like Dads and a few unlucky boyfriends. he he....



I did like this movie the best so far. They are getting better as it goes. I just love hearing all the sounds the girls make during the movie. Lots of screams and heavy sighs! So funny!
Thanks Krisse for a fun night! Jan sorry you missed out! Don't bail on us next time :-)
Off to go pack for our next trip. Off to Mexico! It is raining in Seattle so I need to find the sun!

No comments: