Monday, December 7, 2009

It's cold!

Gary bundled up- you can still see the moon up in the sky! Too early to be up and in the cold!




Saturday we got up early for a soccer game for Vincent. It was 22 degrees! It looked like it had snowed on the ground. But it was just frost. We were all so cold. It was a surprise to us all. Good thing I dressed warm.
It has not really warmed up yet either. Today taking Vincent to seminary it was 19 degrees! Crazy cold! Later it only got up to 29. I am not complaining. Life could be alot worse. But you do start looking around to places that are warm.

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

I feel your pain. I just got to work. For my commute it was 14 degrees and 4 in of snow on the ground and still snowing. Lets all move to the beach . . .

Allison Barnes said...

yuck... I can't complain that it is cold here... it is to us! It's only in the mid 40's. brrrr.