Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Here are a few photos I took of Christmas Eve and Day. We had a great day and we all got very spoiled. I enjoyed talking to most of my family on Christmas Day. We used Skype for most of our calls and it was fun to see all the kids and family while talking to them! Cool service and Free! Mark are you hooked up!

I did not think we had too many traditions on our family, but thinking back about it I guess we do. We always get Santa Photos done, also food from British Pantry. We open presents one at a time all together. Good food is always a part of the day. Getting with family is usually done also. Thanks David for coming over! It was alot of fun to play Wii with you and Rebekah. Other wise we are pretty casual at our house. We go with the flow around here.

Merry Christmas to all! I know 2010 will be a great year. I feel alot of changes coming in the wind. It should be great.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Sarchet Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

Cute!! Looks like a fun day. We loved skyping with you!! Santa's workshop looks fun!

Ang and Shawn said...

you feel a lot of changes coming??? haha . . . let me know if you feel any coming my way (: looks like you guys had a great christmas!