Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vincent's Homework

Vincent's home work this week is to make a music video. He used Andrew for his model. We all thought that the train tracks would be a cool spot. They have canceled the train route on this track. So don't worry we were never in danger. If the boys only new that if we walked down farther we would have been on the wooden bridge. I was not sure if that would be safe. And I am sure they have blocked it, I hope! I will post the video when Vincent is done editing it.
I think Andrew did a great job looking tough and mean.






2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

oh my gosh! this is the cutest thing ever! I just showed my friend at work. she agreed. I love it. Andrew looks like a little Rocky. haha.

Shawn and I want to get away for a long weekend or something soon. Maybe we will come up and visit soon or something. We would love it. What do you think?

Allison Barnes said...

What a tough guy! That is so cute. Can't wait to see the video!