Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mallory Cooney Wedding day

Today was super busy. I had tons of things to do but I did not want to miss Mallory Cooney's wedding reception. I found out what time the wedding was and I was able to arrange a ride home for Andrew from Primary practice. I was able to zoom up to the Temple for an hour and see Mallory come out. She looked great and so happy. It was a beautiful fall day and the sun even come out a little. I also enjoyed see some cousins and seeing Cheyls handy work with the dresses. She is always so creative. Cheryl has 6 daughters and she had 3 weddings this year. Each wedding has a different theme and colors. I enjoy how she tailors the wedding dress and the theme to the girls personalities. Way to go. Very sorry I had to miss the reception. I am sure it was great.

Enjoy the photos of the beautiful Bride!










Mauri and her boys. Craig was busy video tapping the bride.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Many congratulations for your wedding day. Looking for a professional photographer for my friend's big day in a couple of weeks. One of the splendid wedding venues NYC has already been finalized by her father and even the flower decorations are colorful. Also hunting for a memorable gift for the bride to be.