Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanks Krisse!

A night out with the Girls turned out to be short a girl. Sorry Jan! I hope you are feeling better soon! We missed you! Next time! We had a fun dinner at the Purple Cafe? A great salad! Guess what I found in the car when I got home....the left overs. Sorry Krisse. If you want to come over for lunch I will have it here for you. :-)

Then off to a movie that we know our husbands would never take us too. I enjoyed watching this movie. I had no expectations of it at all. I had never heard of it. Found out that it was a true story and how sad. Bummers that so many talents are not recognized till it is no longer available. I did shed a tear. Definitely a chick flick!

I love our girls night out. Some times we let our friendships go to the way side. Everything gets so busy. So we decided to make it a priority to meet once a month. I am glad we did. It is too easy to let the months pass us by. Then you turn around and it has been a year since we have seen each other.

Thanks for a fun night! Love you! See you next month!

No comments: