Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry Gary!


I took Gary to the doctor today and he was in so much pain. I felt awful! The Doctor was not sure if he tore the Achilles tendon or not. He will be having an MRI on Tuesday. I feel terrible that I was feeling bad for myself yesterday. Sorry Gary. I know you are upset with not being able to get around any more. He is on crutches and in alot of pain. And for Gary to be in pain it must be bad.



I did a short run to the Bellevue Arts and Craft fair today. I found a lot of things I would love to buy. Not fair that I don't have a lot of extra money. I think I have great taste and could really decorate my house great if I could just afford all that cool stuff. I also got a parking ticket. I did not read the small print on the sign. Bummers. I am going to try and get back tomorrow to buy a cool yard ornament I liked.

1 comment:

Melain said...

I feel you on $ being an obsticle to style. My house would be AMAZING if some one else would finance the design.

Poor Gary. Fortunately for him, he's easily distracted. You know what to do...