Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girls Camp



I went to girls camp last night for Stake night. It always brings back so many memories from growing up. It is never the same. Lots of things have changed. It was fun walking around and showing my new friend Keli the camp. I ate lots of scones and I made a few also. That was part of my job of helping to make scones. Nothing better than hot scones with honey on it!

Click to play 2008 Girls Camp
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



Gary went and played soccer tonight and came home hurt. He thinks he has torn some kind of muscle. I am trying to be nice and help him out. But it really cramps my life. I will be nice. And I do care. I am here for him. But does it have to be so often?



Feeling like a bad parent this summer. I can't get Vincent to do much around the house. All he wants to do is play stupid video games. I try and get him to be out side. I had him help stain the latice around the deck. That was like pulling teeth.



He is going to work at the Belleveu Arts and Craft fair tomarrow for a scouts fundraiser. They empty trash cans and clean up. Hopefully they will work him really hard!

No comments: