Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scout Mom

Today I filled in for Gary who can not get around still. I helped volunteer at the Bellevue Arts and Crafts Fair. It was not such a bad gig. The Boy Scouts help empty garbage cans and keep the eating area clean. Then then Bellevue Square donates money to the scouts for doing this. The eating area is under cover and is out of the sun. Then you help the empty the cans around the food stands and wipe the tables down. The time went pretty fast. Some times it was pretty gross. But not so terrible as I thought it would be. I even got a little window shopping done while making the rounds.


Last night we had a small party for Andrew's birthday. The kids were cute and had a fun time. They played croquet and went in the hot-tub and then made smores in the fire-pit. Ice Cream cake and lots of cool Lego's as presents.
Andrew-Noey-Toomas-Mathias-Aundrey


Vincent and I just packed his back-pack for Scout Camp tomarrow! What will I do with out my babysitter? He is very excited. He wants to bring the big six man tent so a bunch of the boys can sleep in the same tent. I hope they don't have to hike the tent in too far. It is very heavy. I am sending the small one just in case.

No comments: