Monday, July 28, 2008

Quiet House


The boys are both gone tonight. I took Vincent this morning at 6am to meet for scout camp. Yuck-I went in my pajamas. Vincent took a look at his pillow to take and it was so dirty that he decided to not take it to camp. Pretty sad. I think I need to get him a new pillow while he is gone.

I am so glad that I can work from home. I was able to help Gary today and keep an eye on Andrew. I even was able to stain the back lattice fence. Just one more section to do on the back side.

Never ending. Still have not finished the garage. I guess there is always tomorrow.

Andrew is at Andrey's so I can take Gary to the doctors early in the morning for his MRI. Fun

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

How is Gary? I hope he is OK. I laughed when I read that he was hurt again! Bummer. He has the worst luck! You are a good wife!!

Hope Vincent has fun at camp.