Sunday, October 30, 2011

Aunt Janet



I will really miss my Aunt Janet. She left us kind of un expectantly. I will always have fond memories of my her. She was always kind to all of us kids, and there were a lot of us. She was a master of Arts and Crafts and was always willing to make us anything she could.

When I told my nieces that she passed away, they said "You mean Janet who makes the Rolls?" Janet is famous in our family for making super great Rolls. They have become a tradition for every Thanksgiving dinner.

We will all miss her very much. Thanks for everything Janet. I love you very much! But I am very great full to know that you are happy being re-united with her boys and Grandma and Grandpa. What a great time they must be having catching up. Having the gospel in my life gives me so much peace. We will all be together again.

Peace be with you till we meet again! 

No comments: