Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow in Bellevue- not Seattle?

We had some crazy weather. 
The snow came to town, but not every town! 
It was snowing in parts of Bellevue but not in Seattle. Everyone went home early from Seattle because the snow was heading our way. Well they all drove into the snow instead of away from it.  We got over 3 inches at our house and just a dusting on Richards Road. That is about a half mile away. Seattle did not get any at all. That is Washington. I think Forks got about 13 inches. 

I love this photo. 
I was lucky to get it. None of my family wanted to take it. I made them all feel guilty so they decided to do it. I had only about 5 minutes of their time. Of course I forgot how to set the timer, so that took 2 minutes of of the deal. We took two shots and this one worked. Yeah!  
Thank you boys! 



Andrew took advantage of the snowy roads. Vincent was not able sled as he still had his hand in a cast. He was not wanting to get it wet or hurt himself any further. Good idea. Not worth it. 

Too bad all the neighbors kids were not home. Andrew had to sled all by himself. We really need more kids to move in. It's not the way I grew up. We used to have tons of kids on the hill. 

 Super cute! 



I love the trees with snow on it!  So beautiful! 


I must say I love it when it snows in Bellevue. 

Especially when all the kids are on break. No snow days to make up!  
Gary had taken the week off also. But you know Gary, he was working a lot from home. His office all knew he would be home, so they kept calling him!  How rude. Well it pays the bills, so I won't complain too much.  :-)

No comments: