Saturday, February 19, 2011

Andrew Big-time Haircut!

Just when I am getting used to looking at Andrew with his hair long he decides to have it cut. 

It has taken a long time to not look for the crewcut blonde boy during soccer. I have had to look twice to find him in the crowd. He just did not look like himself. Well now I have to retrain myself to look for the cute blonde boy with the crewcut again.  He does have really nice hair. Vincent is a little jealous of the smooth and calm hair Andrew has. 

Vincent's hair has been getting curlier every day. He gets that from me. I remember going thru that same stage at his age. Luckily it will calm down as he gets older. 





There is my cute boy!  He looks great both ways. What a lucky guy. He has that great double cowlick in the front that really makes it stand up straight when he wants it to. 

I am so glad that I know how to cut my boys hair. It is has saved me a lot of money and grief. 

No comments: