Sunday, August 1, 2010

Soccer Camp Andrew!

Soccer Camp for Andrew! A whole week away from home with some of his friends. I can't believe he is old enough to be away from me this long! Or is it me..... I don't feel ready for this! Will he be ok? Will be get scarred and need me? Probably not.....:-) I hope!
Camp is at Fort Casey on Whidby Island. It is in an old military barracks. Right on the beach! They have lots of room to play soccer! It even has a pool!


This is on the way to the Camp. We took a ferry from Mukelito. Fun times, very short ride.









Andrew's counselor!

His own bunk bed!

The guys ready to go!










Friends from his Jedi Booter team!
?-Ninoi-Seth-Will-Jared-Andrew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Julie! I know they will have fun this week.

ab said...

Great pictures! Ninoi??