Thursday, June 17, 2010

World Cup-Graduation-Yard Work!

USA vs England- big game in our house. It was fun to watch the game. I was sad that the game was a 1-1 tie. But also glad that no one was a loser in the game. We had a big party planned, but decided to cancel it because Gary was not feeling that great. Much better now- Yeah!

Graduation Party Time- Scott Cox and Zach Erickson had an open house at Krisses for graduation! They are so big and grown up. Well not too grown up. His friends did wrap him up in duct tape and saran wrap. :-)




It was fun to see my cousin Steve. It has been a while. He moved to California. How does my face look? It was a great topic at the party. My stripping accident was a hit. Well you know what I mean. Its funny when your wound is so noticeable how much attention you get. Not that I like that kind of thing. :-)

I thought I would take a photo of the boys working! I didn't even bug them about it. Wow I wonder what they really want?


How cute is Andrew? Very!!!

No comments: