Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unexpected Conference Call!!! Ugh!!!


Wells Fargo, Largest Reverse Mortgage Lender to Exit Retail 

Business [Update]



http://reversemortgagedaily.com/2011/06/16/wells-fargo-largest-reverse-mortgage-lender-to-exit-retail-business/


Well it is official....I am out of a job! So sad! 

I have loved working my job for over 4 years. I have met the most amazing people! And have really helped out so many people and their families. Such a shame that this service will not be available too much longer. I can take applications up to the end of June. Then I will be working to be sure they close.

Everyone was very surprised and shocked that this happened! I am very grateful that Gary's job is secure and going well. I am also grateful that I was able to do this great job for so long. It really has been awesome.  I will really miss this job. It was very rewarding.

My team mates of RMC's have been super fantastic! We all worked together so well. Every one shared their knowledge and wanted to see each other succeed!  We would often get together and share ideas. If I ever needed anything I was always confident that some one would answer my email or give me a call.  From my Area manager to my co-workers we really worked as a team.  Senior's well being was always our top concern.  Seeing the relief come to their life was really some thing else.

I think I will plan on taking the summer off and spend time with the kids.  I will be looking around for my next awesome job. I think it will be hard to find something as rewarding and fun as this job has been.   Being a flexible sales person has been nice also. I was really able to make my own hours and be their for my kids. I am super grateful for that. Being a Mom is the most important job ever. I was lucky to be available to them when ever they needed me on a moments notice.

Thank you Wells Fargo!  
It was great working for you! 

No comments: