Sunday, June 19, 2011

I love my Daddy!

Thank You Dad!  
You have been a great Father. I feel very lucky to be your Daughter!


One of our family traditions was that when you turned 13 you got to go on a special date with Dad. At least all the girls did. Not sure what the boys did. It was very exciting. As a child of a large family (9) we did not get to go out very often. Snoqualmie Falls Lodge was a very fancy restaurant. They were known to have a great breakfast. I remember it was "Honey in the sky"  or something like that.  We had window seats and could see the falls perfectly. It was a very special day for me. I was also old enough to get my ears pierced. :-) 


 As of father of 9 you did a great job. 


Recently Dad has become a camera bug. He loves to take photos! I love that also as you know. This is a typical photo of my Dad now. Camera and his water with him. If he had a golf club nearby the photo would be complete. 


Thank you for being such a great Grandpa to my boys. When they were little they loved to follow him around and try and fix things with him. My boys love to be with Grandpa. Thank you for loving my boys! 


The boys are very excited to see Grandpa and Grandma at Cabo in a couple of weeks. 
Love you Dad! See you soon! 
xxooxox

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

nice!! He is amazing! there is a golf club at the bottom of the picture of him with the camera...