Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ummmm...I don't like to cook. :-(


O.K. now I feel like an awful MOM! I hate to cook and my kids know it. I just have a thing about it. But my kids never go to bed hungry and they seem to be well nutritioned!
I make sure they buy lunch at school. I have fruit and vegetables around. They all get eaten. We sit around the dinner table at least 3 times a week.
I make great Waffles and Egg in a Hole! Popeye pancakes. Meatloaf. I barbecue a mean steak! And hamburgers and hot dogs with cheese melted in them!
My cookies are the best! And brownies with marsh mellows and frosting to die for!
But that is about it. If we really want a good meal, we usually go out.
But after this invitation from Andrew to the school Potluck. I think I will have to start going to the Dinner Ready place and make meals to freeze and cook. I used to do this.
Ugh!!!
Got to love this kid! Send me your easiest recipe quick! I need it!
I even mess up slow cooking pot roast!

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

hahaha. so funny/sad. I remember you always giving us 2 choices as a kid. spaghetti or macaroni. You were pretty good at both.

I have a couple of easy recipes...I can't use them anymore. You can use them only if you do so sparingly. mmk?

I'm in bed, so I will dig them up for you tomorrow