Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brown Family Visit!

Back in the good old days! 1984!
I love these guys! Roland and Russ and of course me!
The Browns!
Roger- Russ-Julia- Julie-Ben

I can't believe these guys are all grown up and Dads! What fun to see them again!

Catching up with the Amendola's

I forgot to post this. The Brown family was in town for their step Dads funeral. It has been over 25 years since I have seen Russ. He was off to Sweden after High School then off to Australia. He had done great. All the Browns have! Ben is in Arizona. He has his own company.


It is so strange to see friends that you know as kids all grown up! I am so glad they have all done great. I can't wait to visit Russ in Australia! I think we will have to go and visit Ben in Arizona also. He built quite a compound for him self!


I was very happy that I was able to host the family at my house for dinner. Of course I did not cook. Teryiaki chicken was a success from up the street!


It better not be 20 plus years when I see you next Russ!
Love ya! So glad we got to see each other again!

No comments: