Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry I am so behind!












Ok So how do I catch up?

New Intern staying with us Javier- from Spain. He is really great and fun to have around. The boys like him and he fits in great. I have to say his English is awesome. He even gets american humor.


Halloween was fun but I was in such a rush to get Vincent's make up done. I put a pretend bolt in his forehead with blood coming out. He then went off to meet friends and I did not get a photo taken! Can you belive it! It was my first time not having Vincent with me trick or treating! Javier and Andrew and I did the nieghbor hood then went to Magnolia-Seattle to a friends house. They really go all out in that neighborhood.




Andrew's soccer season is over.....they did not win one game. I don't know what that says about my coaching skills. I must say that I am not going to do it next year. Wow they are a wild group. Most of the kids can not focus for more than 2 minutes. Andrew had a melt down and I had to take a photo!

Vincent has one more game left. They have not lost a game. He has been doing really good this year. I hope he will push himself and really try for going for select next year. I know he like being the star in rec, but not much of a challenge for him.



Work for me has been getting alot busier. I am working alot more from home and enjoy it. I dont miss driving in the traffic everyday. I jusst need to stay focused and not get distracted by laundry.


If you have any tips for how to get the photos where I want them pass it along. Other wise they are not where I placed them.

Miss everyone! Work work and then hurry and get stuff done. A vacation sounds nice. Thanks

1 comment:

Melain said...

So, what exactly is American Humor? Congrats on being able to work from home! I used to think being home full time would drive me out of my mind. But now I think WORKING FULL TIME would shake the marbles loose. Way to find a balance!