Sunday, November 16, 2008

Soccer Party for 43!

Ok I just had a party for 18, 13 year old boys and thier families. We had an end of the Soccer season party at our house for 43 people. It was crazy and crowded and I loved every minute. I am not sure why I love to have a full house. I think it reminds me of how I grew up. I just love it! I made a slide show of all the photos fo the kids that I took all season. It was too crazy to take a phots of all the kids.

Vincent had a great season. They did not lose a game all season. Vincent scored 28 points. Sounds like too many to me to be humble. He also won the MVP award from the parents voting and for the kids voting secretley durring the season. I think I will have to deflate his head tomarrow. He seemed to accept it graciously.

Ok I am exhausted. I will post again soon!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

Great job Vincent!! Hope you recover from the party!! SOunds crazy....