Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last week the kids prayers came true! Snow! 
We actually had a small blizzard. 
I really did not think that it would last longer than a day!

The kids had Monday off as a holiday and then the snow started. I was so mean and made them go to school on tuesday. Even though they were thinking the snow was going to start that day. Vincent texted me from school when it started snowing and said "he did not feel safe". What kind of statement is that!  I come to find out that the teachers told him that if they did not feel safe they could go home. Oh my...crazy. We live like two miles and it is mostly flat roads to our house from school. If the worst happened he could walk home. I made him stay at school. Luckily for me the snow did not really stick until that evening. The rest of the week we were out for snow. 
It was beautiful! The kids had a great time. 

Andrew and Vincent had a fun time snowboarding and sledding down our hill. 
As you can see Vincent has his camera on his head. I will try and load one of his videos here also. 











Some neighbor kids that collected on our street. They all enjoyed the jump Vincent made. 


Gus and Andrew had a fun time in the hot tub and playing in the snow. 






No comments: