Saturday, March 26, 2011

Andrew Field Trip - Symphony

3/27/2011

I was happy to be a chaperone for Andrew and his class mates for a field trip to Seattle.  The Seattle Symphony put on a show for a bunch of elementary schools. Some of the schools that we were sitting behind were kind of scary. I felt very sorry for the teachers with them.  A bunch of them looked like they were from the Hood. These kids were all in 5th grade. I do not want to see what the 6th graders look like.

But I am sure they are all very nice down under the hoodies they were wearing.

All of Andrews friends were very nice and well behaved. We ended up driving with James Mom because the bus was full. Lake Hills does not have the extra money to be sure there is room for everyone.

The show was a little long for some of them. But it was a great experience for them to go to such a nice place and feel special for the day. I loved seeing the dressed up also. :-)







No comments: