Sunday, January 17, 2010

Whidbey Island! Scanning Photos and Slides! :-)







It is 12:22 am and I am still up! I was up till 1am last night also! This weekend I am with a bunch a ladies and we are all scrapbooking or doing some type of hobby. I am lucky to be able to do this once a year. 4 days of not being responsible for anyone or anything. Thank you Gary for helping me do this. I know it is a busy weekend at home! Kisses!


I have gotten alot done. I have scanned in over 300 slides for the Sarchet side of the family. It was a lot of fun to see photos of everyone when they were so little. Gary was born in Singapore and I think all of the slides were from this time frame 1963-65. They were so lucky to be able to travel growing up. They have been to some very interesting places! I would list a few- but I am sure I can not spell them this late in the night. :-)


The internet is very slow on the island so I will try and post pictures of the slides. Ok I will post 3 today. I will send the Sarchet family a link soon for all the photos on a web site so they can look at them all and try and put names to them all and dates.
I love family history and photos! Good thing because I have alot more to go! I am running out of steam! Good Night!

No comments: