Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Bye Ron!

What can I say about Ron. I miss Ron and Dorothy alot. They both were a big part of my life! It is late and I need to get up early. But I wanted to make sure I shared my quick memories of Ron. Things that come quickly to mind when I think about him.
  • Always had great hair
  • Never got angry with us as kids or adults
  • like to see all the current movies
  • loved Dorothy
  • My best friend and cousins Dad
  • Married Gary and I
  • Even when people crashed his car he was still kind to them (Jan)
  • Let Dorothy spoil us
  • shared his nice house and pool with most everyone!
  • loved his family and all the cousins!
  • He loved cute baby Todd
  • Don't touch his car or his office were the rules.

There is alot more memories. I am thankful to have been able to have him as a role model growing up. I know that he loved us all and cared about what happened to us.

Love you Ron!

No comments: