Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July! 2009

Vincent ready for a early morning flag ceremony. I just wished he had worn better shorts. Oh well. He did a good job helping with the flag.

our Ward has a flag ceremony and then a breakfast on the 4th of July.


We packed most of the day for our trip and then we stayed home and did a few sparklers that I smuggled in from Maple Valley. We had to get up at 3am to catch our flight to Mexico the next morning! Shh don't tell any one! Vincent did burn his hand. I am such a bad mother. But I love sparklers myself! So how could I resist when I was getting my hair done at Melains out in Maple Valley. It as just a minor flesh wound.



Go Andrew!

1 comment:

Kelli Jill said...

I have been catching up on reading everyone's blog. I can't believe what they cut out of Gary! That is crazy! I have been so sad that I have not been able to talk to you lately. I hope things are going well and that Gary is feeling better.