Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deception Pass Again

Mom and Dad were feeling bad that they missed our last Deception Pass trip. So Dave and I offered to go again. It was that or drive to Mount Rainier and we were not sure it it would be open yet with all the snow. I was happy to go again, it is one of my favorite places. And the sun was out, so why not!
Gary was not feeling good all weekend. But he rallied on the last day and came with us! Yeah! I was very glad to have him with us. It is not the same when we are all not together. He was in pain most of the time, but was a trooper.



Andrew and Tiffany and Vincent and David helped make a fort for the kids to play in. It turned out great and they played in it for a long time.


David and Vincent played baseball with sticks and rocks. They hit alot of home runs into the Sound!

Vincent King of the rock!
Andrew and Tiffany played together so well. It is great to see cousins have fun and enjoy each other!

Time to pack up! It was hard to say good bye to the beach. Well for most of us it was hard. Mom was very sad to say good bye to Rosario Beach.

Andrew and I came home and took a nice long Hot Tub! And we tried out my camera under water features. It worked! I was a little nervous to try it out. I did not want to ruin it.








1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

looks like fun! Wish we were there!